Masks! Masks! Masks! Yes, Dr. Stephen Haering, Director of the Alexandria Health Department, and I talked about masks – when to wear them, how to wash them, and what are his favorites! And we talked about a whole lot more during our “10 Questions with Dr. Haering and our follow on “5 More Questions with Dr. Haering.” He’s an interesting guy – his advice to Alexandrians on how to make our community stronger was SO not what I expected from a public health doctor, as was his guest list for his dinner party for six. Take a look!
- “10 Questions with Stella Hanly, Animal Welfare League of Alexandria
- “10 Questions” with Ally Barbaro, Hunger Free Alexandria
- “10 Questions” with Dr. Gregory C. Hutchings, Superintendent, Alexandria City Public Schools
- Heard’s Executive Director Invited to the Tom Tom Foundation Cities Rising Summit
- “10 Questions” with Helen McIlvaine, Director of Housing, City of Alexandria